- Exports/major production
- mineral and stone products, lumber
- food, fibers, spices, dyes
Loose confederacy of clans. Officially led by the Council of Exemplars at Fuar Uulan, but that's mostly coordination not command authority.
- Clan Chief
- Householders, family heads
- Listener / Archivist (some use one, some use the other)
- priests and scribes
Mostly focused on Korokonolkom, minor role of other members. Heavy ancestor veneration (venerating the Uulani Paragons, a group of "special" ancestor figures stretching back into the mists of the First Interregnum). Some clans much more kami-focused.
- traditional (ranging from "very" to "ultra-over-the-top")
- trade through specific channels, mostly with dwarven counterparts in other nations.