Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Feudal Monarchy with three racially-based sub-parts (each with their own system)
- Dragonborn are aristocratic clans. See the individual clan pages for details: Anu, Byarsh, Khor, Gal, Shakti, and Syra.
- Orcs are tribal "flat" societies under a war-leader and shaman. See the individual tribe pages for details: Tabar, Kard, Skem, Ko, Unclaimed (Tribe)
- Goblins are tribal and communitarian, with little structure to their society. Tribes are based on ideas and beliefs, not heredity.
See Wyrmhold Politics.
- Dragonborn. Minority, but hold official power. Roughly 30%
- Orcs. Plurality, but most are content to participate at the edges. Roughly 35%
- Goblins. Roughly 30%. Little direct power, but they prefer it that way.
- Others, including barbegazi and jazuu from the Nocthean Caldera. Roughly 5%. Somewhat second-class citizens.
See Wyrmhold Religion for more details. Pluralistic, mostly on racial lines.
- Organized and warlike.
- Expansionist (mostly to the Caldera, but also into Fiach Wood)
- Innovation/tech focused.
- Dragonborn and orcs are monogamous (or at least profess that virtue). Goblins barely recognize individuals, so they're pan-sexual.
- Technology, metal products, and weapons.
- Non-chemical dyes, spices, exotic materials and items. Luxury goods.
- Currently not so great. Their expansionist and militaristic have rubbed both the Crisial Kingdom (via the Horse Clans) and Byssia the wrong way.
- Seen as warmongerers and weapon dealers.
- Not subtle or devious. They mostly play fair, just with overwhelming force. It's said that they've lost the words "overkill" and "collateral damage" from their vocabularies.
- Queen is Elspeth ka Shakti. Her mother, Beatris ka Shakti is still alive and a major political power.